ADVERTISEMENT

Now that I'm 40...

MS4EVER

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
what do I have to look forward to? I've been lucky enough to see all of my favorites win championships. The Blackhawks, Sox, The U and MS. Now what?

Originally posted by MS4EVER:
what do I have to look forward to? I've been lucky enough to see all of my favorites win championships. The Blackhawks, Sox, The U and MS. Now what?
Life itself, my friend.

How about some more championships from those teams? It is like good sex. You are satisfied when it culminates, but before long you find yourself wanting it again.

Welcome to middle-age Scot! Reaching 40 makes those who have known you seem all the older. My daughter, remember her?, turned 40 last year. Seems like just yesterday you were the "kid" in the Athletic Dept at South.

What championships lie ahead? How about the Cubs? Or is that expecting too much?

Congratulations and say hello to all at South from one of the old-timers.

Jim

Hate to break it to you, but the answer is a cold, lonely death.

Oh sorry, thought this was HHS...

You could retire. I am as of this post. Good luck to you young guys as the EDGY board moves forward and continue to carry on. I have enjoyed the time. Thanks all !!!

Originally posted by gohawk2:
Welcome to middle-age Scot! Reaching 40 makes those who have known you seem all the older. My daughter, remember her?, turned 40 last year. Seems like just yesterday you were the "kid" in the Athletic Dept at South.

What championships lie ahead? How about the Cubs? Or is that expecting too much?

Congratulations and say hello to all at South from one of the old-timers.

Jim
Thanks Jim. Time does fly by!

WIU- I hope you are not retiring from the Board. I have always enjoyed your take on a lot of subjects.

...an enlarged prostrate. Mr. Happy takes a lot of plays off these days... only up to the challenge on first and second down.

ADVERTISEMENT