ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft Tonight: Bears Pick

DeanOfSelection

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
Who would u guys like to see? I have always been a proponent of the best available over need. When I would run my Madden Franchise Mode that is how conducted my drafts. U would think tonight best D player on board or White. Would be hard to pass White up at 7. Beasely, Ray, Shelton????

I think if you draft D, then you have to go with Shelton. Start from the middle and work your way out.

Who would u guys like to see? I have always been a proponent of the best available over need. When I would run my Madden Franchise Mode that is how conducted my drafts. U would think tonight best D player on board or White. Would be hard to pass White up at 7. Beasely, Ray, Shelton????

I think they'll go with the best WR available--either White or Amari.

Agree on Shelton. Just wrote on him, as well as Cooper, Beasley, Fowler, Waynes and White as locks in the draft. I'd be happy with any of them, perhaps a trade down.

I was fine with the Bears pick. I originally wanted them to unload Cutler for anything they could get (even for a bag of footballs). Hoping they draft all defense or o-lineman the rest of the way because our defense is old and they are horrible.

I was fine with the Bears pick. I originally wanted them to unload Cutler for anything they could get (even for a bag of footballs). Hoping they draft all defense or o-lineman the rest of the way because our defense is old and they are horrible.

As long as Cutler is our QB, why waste a first round choice on a WR? The Bears could have drafted any WR in a much later round and Jay could just as easily under or over throw to that guy instead.

Sure, White could have been the best available player, but what good is it if we can't get the ball to him?

Love the 1st and 3rd, as Grasu is a boss. Goldman has a knee that worries me but was pleased with the pick. Also liked Phillips at nose.

Need some second and third level defense now.

ADVERTISEMENT