3 PC 19-4
4 MC 22-2
5 Boylan 19-0
6 Naz 19-3
7 Chatham Glenwood 21-2
8 LWW 18-3
9 Prairie Ridge 19-4
10 Jacobs 19-5

Can Providence, Nazareth and/or Sacred Heart-Griffin pull off the Football/Baseball double Championship? (I doubt Stevenson can pull off the Football/Basketball/Baseball trifecta)

If that isn't the toughest Regional in the state it certainly gets Honorable Mention.

What could be interesting is now LWW might get the #1 seed in the JCA regional. Meaning JCA and Lemont will face each other, Acton will probably throw that game. Would JCA throw Fellows or Delsandro first? Then JCA would need to figure out how to beat LWW in the playoffs, which hasn't worked out too well the past 3 years. 2 weeks ago JCA had the #1 seed locked down, but now it might be flipped.
in a single elim too many teams have been burned playing for the next game. U must win to advance. Cant save pitching. if Fellows is my ace he is going v lemont and Delassandro v LWW

in a single elim too many teams have been burned playing for the next game. U must win to advance. Cant save pitching. if Fellows is my ace he is going v lemont and Delassandro v LWW
Having seen both pitch against Nazareth, I would give the nod to Delasandro as "ace". I certainly would love to be a manager with that problem.

What could be interesting is now LWW might get the #1 seed in the JCA regional. Meaning JCA and Lemont will face each other, Acton will probably throw that game. Would JCA throw Fellows or Delsandro first? Then JCA would need to figure out how to beat LWW in the playoffs, which hasn't worked out too well the past 3 years. 2 weeks ago JCA had the #1 seed locked down, but now it might be flipped.

I'm hearing if JCA has to face LWW again in the playoffs they may forfeit. After all, as you continually point out, they can't beat LWW in the playoffs.

I will take JCA's post season resume over the last 6 years over LWW any day of the week.

I am starting to research. Oak Park, Eville, Trevian in convo
Edwardsviile 1493 all time wins to JC 612. Also Eville all time .738 winning to JC .736. Also Eville 2 titles to JC 3 but 2 of JC's came w 4 classes and Eville beat JC in 90 title Eville #!!!!!!

Edwardsville also beat JC in 1988 state quarters.....unfortunately, I remember that one well!

Lyons with 3 titles they up there also. So does Oak Park and Providence believe it or not with a couple class A titles in there

Dean, you are right. Lyons has had a really strong run over the past 14 years with George Ushella at the helm. He is assistant coaching this year and retiring next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT