ADVERTISEMENT

Need your help...20 year anniversary slogan.

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Would love your feedback here.

Want to roll a special tag line or slogan for this my 20th year of this site.

For now I'm using

20 years and still as stupid as ever...EDGYTIM.com.

Feel free to post away your suggestions...maybe you'll win something...who knows

Would love your feedback here.

Want to roll a special tag line or slogan for this my 20th year of this site.

For now I'm using

20 years and still as stupid as ever...EDGYTIM.com.

Feel free to post away your suggestions...maybe you'll win something...who knows
20 years, 10 years, 5 years POST IT, EDGE EEE TIM !!!

Edgy:

Why run yourself down...even if it is meant as a joke? NEVER call yourself or the site stupid. What does that say about the posters and those who come here for information? And what does it say about you? I understand we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously all the time in life. But, if you think this site is good, say so. If you think it is the best, then say that too. You think you do a great job, don't you? Then say so. There is absolutely nothing wrong with blowing your own horn. You see it all the time in advertising.

You want to attrack more traffic here don't you? You definitely want to attract more paying customers, correct? I am not so sure calling this venture stupid is the correct way to do that even in jest. Many things have changed but there are still a lot of folks who want to associate with people who are the best a what they do.

I have read the posts and there are a LOT of guys here who take high school football very seriously. Sure humor is mixed in from time to time. But I don't think it's the driving force for some here.

How about something like this?

Edgytim.com...20 years and still your best source for high school football.

You don't need to say anything more than that. That is...if you're serious. If not, then I guess anything else would work.

Last edited:
How about...

20 years? Surely, you can’t be serious? – I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley.

ADVERTISEMENT