ADVERTISEMENT

MC at Rice Week 6

DeanOfSelection

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
Looking at schedule it is on a Sat at Noon. pre-party at Gilhooley's. feeto and topiary sing "Why cant we be friends" karaoke style before game.

*side note. what in the world is week 7 "Legal Prep". Is that a football game?

Looking at schedule it is on a Sat at Noon. pre-party at Gilhooley's. feeto and topiary sing "Why cant we be friends" karaoke style before game.

*side note. what in the world is week 7 "Legal Prep". Is that a football game?
Rice had a ton back last year, how much did they lose from last years team and what do they have coming up? What are realistic expectations for this years BR team?

Maybe auto-correct for DePaul Prep or you guys are anticipating more legal problems than usual for your players this year.....;-P

Dean - after we play at Rice, we have home games on campus against Leo and Hales before closing at Loyola.

Before long, someone like GoRice will wonder why their school gets little respect. I feel badly that guys like Topiary have to spend time at their alumni banquets with people like him.

Last edited:
Rice will have a good team this year . A really good group of juniors from this past season who didn't play a lot will now get the opportunity to show what they can do

Rice will have a good team this year . A really good group of juniors from this past season who didn't play a lot will now get the opportunity to show what they can do
When I saw the Rice scrimmage last year they had a good junior back I liked . they seemed to have good candidates at QB. They open w Michigan and 4 tough Blue games. Don't see a Blue co-title again but I will say 6-3.

When I saw the Rice scrimmage last year they had a good junior back I liked . they seemed to have good candidates at QB. They open w Michigan and 4 tough Blue games. Don't see a Blue co-title again but I will say 6-3.
Dean the running back you are talking about is Clifyton Talyor. He is not as fast as Jones but he does have skills. The qb should be in my opinion should be Cam Miller he throws in my estimation a lot better then last years qb

Maybe auto-correct for DePaul Prep or you guys are anticipating more legal problems than usual for your players this year.....;-P

Legal Prep is a new Charter school on the West Side.
I believe this will be their first year for football.
Might be a tough game for the Legal Beagles - but they've got a good AD who doesn't back down from challenging his kids.

Legal Prep is a new Charter school on the West Side.
I believe this will be their first year for football.
Might be a tough game for the Legal Beagles - but they've got a good AD who doesn't back down from challenging his kids.

I put this game happening at less than 50%. First year charter school program week 6? Forfeit will be coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT