ADVERTISEMENT

Marist VS MC

week 1 anything could happen who knows. MC was last place in the Blue last year so Marist is the slight favorite.

Does anyone think Marist has a chance in this game? What are peoples predicted scores?

Aren't you the guy who also said, " HAHAHA you guys amuse me. I'm going to get back to work now though since I have a real job and don't sit behind a computer screen talking about high school sports all day. Close the yearbook guys."

You have a total of 8 posts, FIVE of which are about Marist vs. MC.

Did you lose your real job?

Easy Ramblin man, prob a fan of LA am I right? The biggest choke artist in IHSA football history.

CCLB sucks:

You have a wonderful economy with words and I look forward to your next syllable with much eagerness.

Given your disastrous rollout here, your indomitable capacity to amplify personal attacks on those who disagree with you is nothing new, you will find it is easier to endear yourself to the forum if you exhibit a capacity to extend grace instead of exacting retribution. If you choose the former, personal attacks, you will find yourself battling a jungle here on edgy, as well as the personal demons which drive your idiocy. You will soon discover members here will employ methods which exceed your ruthless tactics.

If it pleases you, you are free to judge my abilities. I am neither insulted nor flattered with your judgment; however, I will say, typically, one must visit a bowling alley to meet someone of your stature.

As far as your comment on LA being a "biggest choke artists in IHSA football history, I beg to differ.

While LA fans were disappointed in two recent IHSA title-game appearances, I am fully confident John Holecek is capable of earning a state title some day. I have no calendar which needs to be fulfilled so the exact date is not a concern for me. I do, however, tend to believe LA, under Holecek, has ascended and is among the most feared football programs in the state, which is far more that the team you claim to support, Marist, can say.

Since I doubt your claim you are indeed a Marist fan, I am going to avoid the irresistible temptation to focus on Marist and spare their reputable fans the treatment you deserve.

You, CCLB sucks are a troll. While engaging in a silly, self-aggrandizing fantasy on a high school message board, you have managed to alienate every CCLB member here. Weak, feeble and stupid, your pastime is harassing a certain brand of posters, all the while masquerading as a Marist fan. Don't be concerned: No one is fooled you are indeed a Redhawk fan; we comprehend you use the school as cover.

Your goal is to excite passions just prior to the commencement of the season, create abstractions and engage in an orgy of reprisals, but you won't dampen any enthusiasm posters have as we prepare for kickoff. We've seen your kind before; you will soon implode and be banned from edgy. An Elizabethan punishment, but one you so richly deserve. Edgy won't tolerate more than the situation justifies.

I am not in the business of predictions, but I am grateful for small mercies.

You won't last long.

Reactions: Cross Bones
Does anyone think Marist has a chance in this game? What are peoples predicted scores?

So your original question, when you ask whether marist has a "chance" you weren't asking "whether they have a chance to win " you were really asking whether "they have a chance to compete?"

I've been a sports fan for a long time and have never heard anyone ask that question.

I.e. "guys do you think we have a c hg ancestors at losing by 21?"

Awkward

I actually am not a Marist Fan. I just think Marist has gotten nothing but disrespect the past few years on the field, even after making it to state a few years back, so I would like to see them knock of a CCL school and gain respect. I only make attacks when attacks are put on me first. I actually graduated from Stagg, so I am a fan of them. And for my name on here. I am just sick of hearing everyone be all over the CCLB every year. There good programs and everyone knows that, with that being said everyone on here doesn't have to suck up to them day in and day out. Didn't mean to come in here so hot like I have done, so for that I apologize..

Easy Ramblin man, prob a fan of LA am I right? The biggest choke artist in IHSA football history.

I actually graduated from Stagg, so I am a fan of them.

If LA is the biggest choke artist in IHSA football history with a playoff record of 46-24, 1 state title, 3 runner up finishes and 5 straight semifinal appearances from 2009-2013, what does that make Stagg with a playoff record of 6-6 and their inability to qualify for the playoffs since 2005, much less choke in them?

And for my name on here. I am just sick of hearing everyone be all over the CCLB every year. There good programs and everyone knows that, with that being said everyone on here doesn't have to suck up to them day in and day out.

For someone who is sick of hearing about the CCLB, you certainly post a lot about them relative to your other posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT