ADVERTISEMENT

JCHilltopper Name That Kid here

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
JC Hilltopper is soon to be a Dad. So should we provide some name choices?

Here's a few.

Boy?

Dergo Rudy Hilltopper?

Girl?

Seffany Andi Hilltopper?

Fire away

This post was edited on 4/14 9:16 AM by edgytim

If initials count as a name I say JC - works for both.

If not Ty, Gordie or Rudy for a boy.

Grace for a girl

I'll help you out. It's a boy...

I will put all suggestions to my wife.

I warn you all however, as bones and a few others can attest, she is an hispanic from the south side, so tread lightly.

my wife has called all of you "idiots." However, she is intriqued by the name Juilet Catherine. much props...

true story. our second date was to a PC LWE game. THere, she asked me, which school did you go to? I said, neither, you know i went to JCA. SHe then asked, so why are we here? ... Shortly after, nnfan arrived. As she stood up to say hello, she knocked over the nachos and cheese he was holding, and it promptly landed atop some white haired LWE fan's head. He was not please. Several years later, NNfan was our wedding dj.

Juliet Catherine will be tough to beat PowerI

Joliet Catholic wordplay for a male name is proving to be quite difficult. I'll just quit while I'm ahead.

Originally posted by DeanOfSelection:

I think u go with Dean
JC:

Oh for Christ's sake! Can you imagine the endless therapy sessions the kid would need if you have any influence over this child let alone bestowed your name? This child should neither carry your name nor have you as a godfather.

All.... Say, how about Bronko after Mr. Nagurski. Although, not spelled the same it might bring up past unpleasant memories. Just kidding.... Ratsy

ADVERTISEMENT