ADVERTISEMENT

East Side @ Simeon

Cross Bones

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2001
One of the premier week 1 games. Depending on the venue I may be able to check this one out. (note to Simeon; Saturday night or Sunday would be a great time for this one)

Who has what coming back? Who is the favorite and why?

Bones,

I don't know who will win but I hear SFHS is playing Simeon in week 2.
Good thing about that is you should have a good idea of what works and doesnt work against them since ESL should be good enough to make Simeon have to adjust. Is SF rebuilding or do they have a solid core from last season? Thats pretty aggressive scheduling.

Good thing about that is you should have a good idea of what works and doesnt work against them since ESL should be good enough to make Simeon have to adjust. Is SF rebuilding or do they have a solid core from last season? Thats pretty aggressive scheduling.

From what I know SF had Plainfiedl South back out and some Wisconsin team jump ship too. So what happened is SFHS picked up 2 Chicago public schools and one said they coulnt play us. Simeon needed a game and so did we. I guess this is the way it works. I agree on the scheduling because I wouldnt like it if we played 2 bad teams. I'm liking the Simeon game even though they took Homewood Floosmor down to the wire. I don't have an idea what Simeon has back but I know they are going to be good. They have been good for the past 5 years. I think Simeon has a really good coach.

I would put SF in the rebuilding camp. They lost a lot of SR's and two way players.

ADVERTISEMENT