ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago Wing - T Clinic

I generally don't allow these forum to be a free places to advertise.....but since this is a Wing T clinic....I can't say no

This post was edited on 3/16 8:22 AM by edgytim

What team in the greater Chicago area would even be interested in an archaic offensive theory like that...so not cool.

Only the following....

1) JCA
2) Glenbard West
3) Prarie Ridge
4) Cary Grove
5) Carmel
6) Marmion
7) Glenbard South
8) Lincoln Way central

Shold I keep going with all the other playoff teams that run it or is that enough

Carmel and Cary Grove do not run Wing-T offenses. They run Triple-Option.

The only similarity is the base formations they both use, being double-wing and a FB and some pre-snap tail motion that helps with flanking one side and mis-direction.

Thank you. I asked because I wasn't sure. I remember glancing at the 7A championship game but wasn't really paying attention. I plan to sit down and watch the entire game at some point.

All.... CG's 2009 team when they played a pretty good NLP squad (as much as I hate to say this about a fellow brother in arms ) in the final was a thing of beauty They dominated the Celtics... Ratsy

Marmion does run the wing T by the way.
Rock Island Alleman
Stillman Valley
Unity
Metamora
Wilmington

Shoot.....Half the school in 1A - 3A run the wing T
This post was edited on 3/18 7:23 PM by BigGroff

Originally posted by BigGroff:

Marmion does run the wing T by the way.
Rock Island Alleman
Stillman Valley
Unity
Metamora
Wilmington

Shoot.....Half the school in 1A - 3A run the wing T

This post was edited on 3/18 7:23 PM by BigGroff
The above teams and half the 1A-3A teams that run it are not in the greater Chicago area. Just wondering why they chose Chicago...guess they think they will draw from all three states.

Stillman Valley is a Triple-Option team. I've seen them play live. Their HC (Lalor) is a Flexbone guru.

ADVERTISEMENT