4 JC
5 Jacobs
6 Naz
7 Rice
8 LWW
9 Marist
10 Laurence

*extracted from prep baseball report

Tough time keeping JC at #4. Lost to both Naz and ND and tied with Lockport this week. The offense needs to get going.

8 of the teams come from 2 conferences

Tough time keeping JC at #4. Lost to both Naz and ND and tied with Lockport this week. The offense needs to get going.

8 of the teams come from 2 conferences
MC brought the hitting sticks out yesterday in the 10-0 win over Rice. Game 2 today at Rice. Gotta get the sweep.

I don't know, DOS, you think you were being too generous to Mustang with an 8 - 2 record? Going to be mighty tough to accomplish that with their remaining schedule. Either BR is a little overrated or MC is just that damn good.

I don't know, DOS, you think you were being too generous to Mustang with an 8 - 2 record? Going to be mighty tough to accomplish that with their remaining schedule. Either BR is a little overrated or MC is just that damn good.
In regards to MC I need to see what they do today. They did win at home w ace going yesterday. great win. But I need to see today, on the road, who is the #2 and can they step up on the road here in Blue. Projecting to playoffs if Rita is the #1 seed, that means MC is gong to have to expend Munoz in Sectional semi v Laurence probly so that means the #2 goes v Rita in Sectional final.

ADVERTISEMENT