ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor making inroads in Illinois

Kinda hard to delete me when my post involves Illinois High School players, don't you think? I mean I know Illinois is horrible in Football and has no chance of being relevant, but that isn't my fault is it?

Kinda hard to delete me when my post involves Illinois High School players, don't you think? I mean I know Illinois is horrible in Football and has no chance of being relevant, but that isn't my fault is it?
Then why didn't you make mention of his 18 other reported offers instead of the one from a poor academic school in a backwards cowtown? I know Baylor would rank in the bottom 1/4 of the B1G academically but that isn't my fault, is it?

See, two can play these childish games.

really dude go kick rocks

Then why didn't you make mention of his 18 other reported offers instead of the one from a poor academic school in a backwards cowtown? I know Baylor would rank in the bottom 1/4 of the B1G academically but that isn't my fault, is it?

Based on middle 50% ACT scores, Baylor is the same as most Big 10 schools. (24 - 30)

Apologies upfront for not knowing if ****stain is one or two words~I don't use that term very often, only when really warranted.

No problem, I expect followers of a Beckman team to have trouble spelling (JUST WINT BABY!) and be a jag.

Because I am a Baylor fan that lives in Illinois talking about a couple of Illinois high school players with offers from Baylor. That's not too hard to understand is it?

Reactions: epicbret
ADVERTISEMENT