ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball America top 50 high school rankings

USD24

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Joliet
In Baseball America's pre-season poll, JCA is ranked 25 and is the only Illinois team in the rankings. I know it doesn't mean much, but it is nice to see. I am really looking forward to this baseball season. There are some really strong teams.

IL rankings gotta think top 3 are JC, SR, MC . Will def catch MC v SR,PC,BR,StL, Marist and in the Bajenski tourney. Would love to see an MC JC game there.

I was at that PC-JC game in Crestwood last year for Godfrey v Delassandro. That was some good ole country hard ball right there.

I realize that Summer Ball is not the end all and be all, but based on the Phil Lawler Championship game I am personally looking forward to April 20-22 Home and home series between JCA and Nazareth. I hope we see a rematch of the pitching duel in one of those games. That was a good baseball game.

well single elim and 7 inning games anything can happen. I personally think in a double elim scenario that JC or Lemont were best teams last year. Saw JC beat PC and Godfrey in a great Game. I think JC with Fellows on the bumop and Delassandro catching is their best 9.

Originally posted by DeanOfSelection:

well single elim and 7 inning games anything can happen. I personally think in a double elim scenario that JC or Lemont were best teams last year. Saw JC beat PC and Godfrey in a great Game. I think JC with Fellows on the bumop and Delassandro catching is their best 9.
I also like Delassandro in CF. Very athletic and controls the outfield. JC has some pretty good arms in addition to Deli and Fellows. I am looking forward to seeing SIU-Edwardville signee Ehrsam throw this spring. He had a great summer and has 3 pitches he can throw for strikes.

ADVERTISEMENT