ADVERTISEMENT

And That Was Short Lived . . . .

Wittymoniker1

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2007
La Grange Park, IL
. . . for St. Rita being #1 in the nation. It was a great accomplishment and congrats to the Celtic with the victory. Tough opponent and now it ain't gonna get any easier. It's interesting that a former #1 team in the nation might not even get a #1 seed in their respective sectional--see MC!

Both teams with one loss now.

. . . for St. Rita being #1 in the nation. It was a great accomplishment and congrats to the Celtic with the victory. Tough opponent and now it ain't gonna get any easier. It's interesting that a former #1 team in the nation might not even get a #1 seed in their respective sectional--see MC!

Both teams with one loss now.
Well I had Rita 8-2 in Blue. I figure they sweep Rice and Laurence so 7-1 then split w MC for 8-2.

Well I had Rita 8-2 in Blue. I figure they sweep Rice and Laurence so 7-1 then split w MC for 8-2.

Does make sense. Larry Rice might not be as good as I originally thought, but he should not be taken lightly either. I'm thinking MC/SR/PC are the top 3 teams.

Interesting note: Seeds will be locked and secured before the damn SR/MC series. And why isn't MC in the Max Preps Top 50? (Celtic is 50th.)

Does make sense. Larry Rice might not be as good as I originally thought, but he should not be taken lightly either. I'm thinking MC/SR/PC are the top 3 teams.

Interesting note: Seeds will be locked and secured before the damn SR/MC series. And why isn't MC in the Max Preps Top 50? (Celtic is 50th.)
that is ridiculous. that MC SR series should be for a #1 seed.

Seeds will voted on Monday the 11th for 3a/4a

I think you can take PC out of that mix. Lost two in a row to Rice. I would say there is not a great team this year, just a lot of good ones. There are 10-15 teams with a legit shot at 4A and about half of that who could wind up winning 3A. Should make for some great playoff baseball.

I think you can take PC out of that mix. Lost two in a row to Rice. I would say there is not a great team this year, just a lot of good ones. There are 10-15 teams with a legit shot at 4A and about half of that who could wind up winning 3A. Should make for some great playoff baseball.
very similar with D1 baseball as well. no real juggernaut.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT